Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog

So I've had a lot of time to sit and think recently. And sit and think is almost exclusively what I've done. Its funny, when I want time to read or be productive, I cant find any. But when I have all the time in the world I squander it. Is this just the human condition? The first law of Murphy's dynamics? Or am I just undisciplined on levels I'm unwilling to admit? I guess that laziness just perpetuates laziness, and the more I get used to finding outlets for entertainment the more entertaining entertainment becomes. I have recently had to admit to myself how hypocritical I've been towards those who are consumed by entertainment. Its way to easy to get sucked in, and I must admit, I am a sucker. But today things are going to change. Right after I watch a movie.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

give yourself a blobby week, you've earned it... then you can tell yourself all the squandering of your vapor will be done for now... :) don't you have painting to do? or showering?? just sit around thinking about how excited you are to come see us. :)

DΛNΙΣL said...

I agree. But I think its almost like shock going from one extreme to the other. My mind doesn't know how to handle it.