Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stuffington Post

So you may be sitting at home wondering whatever became of this young Fluffington.



This is what happened.



I wanted to get a similar picture of her sitting in my hand to contrast the previous pic, but the turd will not be held in such a fashion anymore. She is m'bout 5 months old now and is definitely a lanky teen these days, having the energy to match. She's had her front pawnails removed a couple months back, and after several hilarious incidents of bouncing off furniture she intended to climb, she's pretty well adjusted. And if you think we're cruel, just consider all the discipline she doesn't have to experience every dad-gum time she would've tried to ruin our things. Now her impotent little paws pose no threat to us or our opulent stuff*.

(*as in household goods, personal belongings, things in general; not Stuff the cat)

Today she goes in to get fixed. And not because she's broken, but because she's become overly flirtatious with Dweezil, and we do not condone such behavior in this house. (It disturbs Bethany.) But on a lighter note, Dweezil has slowly become more accepting of our new roomie. Though most of their interaction is biting, scratching, and wraslting, they do sometimes end up as snuggle buds.



Like I said earlier, she's not a cat to be held against her will, but she will snuggle the dickens out of you on her terms. She remains cute as ever, and is obviously enjoying her plush adopted life.

5 comments:

The Drouhards said...

(Stuffington Post) <<did you feel pretty good about that one?

Stuff is opulent?

Pic # 3 looks like Dweez is using all his might to choke her out... Actually, that's how Mara and I go to sleep every night... (my body is shaped like Dweez's)...

I feel like I check this about every day....yet somehow I'm always a few days behind a polst...

--T

The Drouhards said...

What a wonderful post!! Stuffington and Dweezil are most precious.
~Mara

DΛNΙΣL said...

Mara- yes they are most precious, I was pleased to have captured their little moment :)

T-- I added a parenthesis to remove ambiguity from what was sarcastically attributed opulence.

Audrey said...

yes yes, cute cat snuggling... you think this is great, just wait till you take a gander at your real babies, they will be much more amazing. :) I'll be expecting some baby hand holding pics and them doing some snuggling of their own. :)
and GA-ROSS on Stuff getting her Skank on. ;)

DΛNΙΣL said...

Audrey, I'm sure the cats will be eclipsed by the children here shortly
...for me anyway, I can't speak for Bethany, however.