Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You'd best be excited



Gather 'round for I have news, and that news is good. Our friends 'Other Lives' have completed their new album "Tamer Animals" which lands on the 10th of May, hip hip hooryay! If you haven't heard of this band, please email me your home address and I will rip a cd and mail it to you STAT. No questions asked. Your full satisfaction is guaranteed. Or you can send it back with a check to cover my original shipping expense and a certificate of severed friendship.

In the meantime, you should listen to their new single here, or download a crisp clean version from their website OtherLives.com

ALSO, live show May 15th @ The Record Bar in KC, anyone?

5 comments:

The Drouhards said...

Is that anal bum cover for the new release?

We should have them stop through Hutch on their way to KC...




Like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of Other Lives... ?

--T

The Drouhards said...

The Derivative of Pink Floyd + Radiohead + Moody Blues + Dredg + Coldplay = Other Lives (Kunek)...displayed most completely in this track..........




love it!


--T

DΛNΙΣL said...

T-- You should invite them to stop since you're best friends with them.

T-- (As much as it grieves me to say so,) I think that my affection for Jesse Tabish's vocals has exceeded those for Dave Gilmore's.

DΛNΙΣL said...

*grammatical correction:

my affections have





...whatever

The Drouhards said...

how h....HOW HIGH, I COULD NOT TELL...