Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello.

I'm blogging.
Its new, and I've always been on the cutting edge. If I blog half as much as I use my twitter account, then I'm anticipating about 2-4 posts/year.

Sooo about me: I am Daniel, and I've been so for almost 28 years. Born'n raised in small town Hutch. I've been profoundly blessed with a wonderful family and a sweet and beautiful wife, Bethany Elizabeth. We have one child, Dweezil, who is a cat.

I enjoy things like, such as:
intentionally poor grammar
inside jokes that only I think are funny
depressing music
blogging (so far anyway)
and, ummm... space ...stuff

I'm slow to speak up. My pensive demeanor sometimes gives a false impression of deep thought, but I'm more often just having trouble holding a thought long enough for it to materialize into a statement. So by the time I have something to say, its relevancy has expired, and I'm left with some inane comment that's only real value is a fleeting diversion from serious conversation. My wife is not a fan. I think it is a gift.

Enough about me. Lets talk about you. Oh wait this is my blog, its all about me. BEHOLD: my own personal corner of cyber space.


Well that's it. My first blog. I hope you enjoyed it.

I know I did.

6 comments:

The Drouhards said...

Have you tried the cereal "O-She-O's"?
(It's bland, mostly air, and always soggy--even before you add the milk...)

[That was my non sequitur to your obiter dictum.]

Tommi

The Drouhards said...

Brother, I liked it, write more!

Sister :)

Audrey said...

FUNNY, this is a good dose of stress relieving seratonin...

DΛNΙΣL said...

Tommi- I eat O-she-Os every morning.
Mara- Thanks, I will. any ideas what to write about? I'm out...
Audrey- yes, serotonin for everyone!

Chris and Becky Buczinski said...

hahaha! I'm too dumb to realize the name attached to your comments means that you have a blog. Uhhhhh...

DΛNΙΣL said...

Its ok chris, i just recently found out myself.