Monday, April 25, 2011

RAVIN'

Just thought you may need to have a serious rave in your living room.

Right now.




I have been listening to too much hyperdub lately and this is what you get for it. Two items here:

1. RUSKO:



I stumbled across him over at Onlypieces.com and instantly loved this little diddy "everyday." Its so dang chipper and catchy. Its undeniable, should you choose not to deny it. And thus my sharing it. So, please, have some enjoyment of it.

2. SKRILLEX




No that's not Corey Feldman gone metal. It is LA's own Sonny Moore. Meet this kid on the street and you'd probably be inclined to request he pull up his pants, listen to his beats and you'll approve of his pants being worn in whatever fashion he sees fit. Even if you agree with the majority of humanity that this music is "...just too much ...something," and you refuse to take a serious listen then I'll take the liberty to inform you that this kid is talented.
My eldest of brothers told me to look into him, that I would pry think he's neat. Neat he is. His style of music is some kind of dark/awesome/strange/hilarious/epic. And if you have the amperage to crank up some of his more intense stuff (yes, this is his tamer stuff), you'll swear your house is being attacked by transformers. Just try it.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3 comments:

Audrey said...

everytime i open your blog, it's always what on earth weird music will he be subjecting his readers to THIS time??...actually it is better than rage against the machine.

Eron said...

Audrdge,

Couple things:

- I often wonder too what music I will meet here. I honestly wait to peep D's blog last, and right before I do I pause, exhale, and open my mind to let the music in. That, or on cloudier days I click on his link and before the page fully loads I immediately scroll down to the new playlist and hit pause. You do it too. Don't lie.

- I actually like Rage. So, negate the friendly comment I just made. It sounded as we were covering some ground in our friendship, but nope, it was all headed for negation from the get go. That's what you call predestination. Psh. Please.

Gotta go.
E-to-the-P

DΛNΙΣL said...

Audrey-

I actually filter out the weird stuff before I put up any music, so in my opinion by the time the tunes get to you, they're plum normal.

E-to-the-P -

Couple'a'things:

Rage is legendary;
and I had to plagiarize your use of my blog. The wording was too precise to alter.