Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Addendum: accepted.



Pleasant surprise today, Radiohead emailed me. They just wanted to say thanks for buying their last album, and were like, "oh by the way, here are a couple bonus songs that we couldn't make fit on the album." That's what I call quality follow up.

I'm not sure why they didn't put them on the King of Limbs, they seem to fit in my opinion, but hey, they make their own rules these days. What's amazing is that these aren't b-side quality tracks, they're just as good as the rest of the album.





Also, you may say its unrelated, but I just have to include a couple of my new favorite things...

3 comments:

Audrey said...

aww those are a couple of my new favorite things TOO!!!! sam is just hanging out (I can't believe how much he looks like bethany's dad)... holding on to your thumb and wittle baby eden... lovin that bow and those chubbin cheeks. can't wait to see you guys and those babies... aahhhhh!! :)

Eron said...

D,

Couple things:

- I've become increasingly fond of Radiohead due to this blog.

- Sam does look like Glen, but more in posture than looks. I do see you in him though.

- Eden totally looks like Bethany. She has that same look of discernment that suggests, "Yeah, pretty sure you're way off in your thinking."

- They both, however, have inherited Dweezil's swag.

- I like the new Incubus single.

Holler.
Ep

DΛNΙΣL said...

Audrey- looking forward to your visit as well! So are S & E :)

Ep- Its true, Dweezil's swag transcends biology.