Friday, May 14, 2010

So after having such an overwhelming response from the public regarding this new blog (my brother and his wife), I've decided to give it another go. And it goes like this...
Blog #2:
I have recently finished my first of two years of nursing school. If you don't know much about nursing school, let me summarize: It sucketh. It feels more like nursing boot-camp than nursing-school. So I'm going to enjoy the dickens out of this summer. I know the 'eye of the storm' will be brief, but I've got many'a'exciting plans.
Like what, you says?
Well for one, I've got a list of books a mile long that I've been wanting to read, and since I read at a rate of 1.5 pages/hour and my comprehension is pushing 38%, I finally have the time I need to get through a book or two.
Also, I get to go see my sis (Audge) and her husband's (Mitchard a.k.a. Winston) latest installment to humanity. The Aliza A.K.
Then, Bethany and I get to take a sweet vacación to see one crispy chin ski and his prego wife (Becky) in the mountains of Wyoming. This one is especially exciting because: camping, nature, sushi(hopefully), my bros: Tom and Matt +their hoes: Mara and Lindsay will be coming, and because it will be the last time the eight of us will be able to chill-forth without a bunch of kids nipping at our ankles.
And later this summer, my big bro and my beloved sisinlaw will be moving back to the motherland. It will be like Christmas all year.

And between all these happenings I'll be tackling an assortment of various thuses&suches around the house that school had made me unable to-do.

The End.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

and can I just say, I don't appreciate you guys having Christmas all year without me. it's really rude.

DΛNΙΣL said...

your welcome to join us. this is your official invitation.