Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrumdiddlyumptious

Pogo is amazing.



If you recall from my December playlist you didn’t listen to, I put a pogo song called “Wishery” on it with a bunch of snippets from Disney’s Snow White. I didn’t even realize what the samples were from until Bethany told me it was Snow White. But anyway, I’ve been steadily listening to more and more of Pogo’s material primarily because his synth-wave base lines are so awesome; but when I came across his website, I came to realize that he’s not just a lowly DJ, but actually a VJ, and a prodigious one at that. (That is: Video Jockey, for my less electronically inclined audience.) Some videos are less eventful than others, but most of them make me laugh at some point or on some level; the music is also surprisingly relaxing for being so chopped and glitched. I don’t spect all’y’all to be down with the … irregularity of the videos, but you should at least try listening to some of these ill jams and dope jellies.

Thank you for your interest and unagreed upon commitment to this.


4 comments:

Eron said...

D,

I just listened to the one from UP. I like.


Just saying.
Peace.
E

DΛNΙΣL said...

haha, yeah thats a good one. watching the remixes always make me want to go back and watch the movies also.

even hairy potter, which I've never actually seen.

Audrey said...

lol what is wrong you, the dancing is funny

DΛNΙΣL said...

I love everything Dick Van Dyke does in this video, I laugh every time.