Monday, September 20, 2010

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but my new blog layout is straight up oozing with awesome. It’s the latest and greatest in pre-manufactured template designs, dope beats on the playlist, and ...balloon pictures. This is like Myspace on crack. I know, you are probably overwhelmed by the experience, but you’ll get used to it. Take a deep breath, exhale slowly, and read on.

What’s that you say, I’m not special? Anyone can do this to their blog?

I beg to contend the difference as to why only I could align all the necessary planets of awesome to achieve this:

Only I could choose this template (conveniently labeled Awesome Template™­) from dozens of other options (dozens mind you), only I could find an adequate (dare I say …awesome?) picture of a balloon, only I could find these particular dope beats (and there is quite literally a metric butt-load of other beats from which to choose) and only I could amass them all to this phenomenal achievement that is: otiöse morosity 2.0.

This, my friends, is an Awesome O.D.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: