Thursday, December 6, 2012

Episodes 7-9 for reel


     Dunno if all y'all heard, but we're a go for the next Star Wars trilogy starting in 2015.  Initially I was all like, "ah man, more subpar starwarsian tales to further dilute my childhood nostalgia connected with the originals!" But now I'm all like, "well, given the big budgets and nifty modern FX, I'm actually kind of nerdily excited for the new ones."  Maybe its because my standards for star wars has declined from the paradigm shaping epictitude noted from my impressionable youth to the enjoy-it-and-move-on style entertainment more aligned with my blasé adulthood.  And even though I have invented several words today, you should still trust my judgement enough to mark thee thy calenders as well.

(And no, these are not the new episodes' posters; these are actually Hungarian posters from the original 4-6.  I think those Hungarians may be smokin' something, because this is not quite how I remember the films.)

1 comment:

The Drouhards said...

This post's subject came to fruition almost precisely 3 years after its original posting...