Saturday, November 24, 2012

Graphic Revelation


You can add this to my Christmas list.  I'm sure I'll probably encounter various theological divergences and questionable eschatological interpretations, but you know what, there'll pry be some dope illustrations too. Not like I'm going to base my view of truth on it or anything. Sheesh, get off my back people. Besides, as far as EOTW entertainment is concerned, this essentially has the profitability equivalency of the pseudo-inspired 'left behind' series.  Sept these here pitchers will be more friendly to those of us that doesn't read real good.



And: Music.



This dude has some pretty goodish tunes for Christianized contemprovent music. You can download his new EP free HERE. Overall, he's a bit too much of a Jack Johnson/Dave Matthews wannabe, but hey, I've listened to this album several times now, and I honestly feel it was worth the investment of 25 seconds of download time.

1 comment:

The Drouhards said...

That looks SWEEEEEEEEEET... I'll take 2...

Song is pretty sweet as well... Like the lyrics...



-T-